Unlimited Free Delivery
What Is Diamond Delivery?
Diamond Delivery gives you unlimited FREE UK standard delivery for 6 months for a one off payment of £9.95. No matter how much your order comes to you can get FREE delivery for as many orders you like for 6 months.
How Does It Work?
All you need is a Children’s Outlet account, which you can set up for free. Once you have purchased Diamond Delivery just log into your account before you order and the free delivery option will automatically appear in your basket like magic! No matter what your order total comes to or how many times you order, you will get FREE delivery for 6 months. By purchasing the Diamond Delivery subscription you agree to our Terms & Conditions (see below for more detail):
How Do I Purchase Diamond Delivery?
When you place your next order just select this option as your shipping option:
Unlimited free standard delivery for 6 months for one off payment
It will charge you the one off payment of £9.95 and then you will be emailed once the free delivery has been added to your account which is usually activated within 24 hours but may take up to 3 working days during busy periods. Then kiss goodbye paying for delivery for 6 whole months.
Happy Free Delivery Shopping!
By purchasing Diamond Delivery you agree to the following Terms & Conditions (just click on the below to see full detail).
Terms & Conditions
1. The Diamond Delivery subscription is for unlimited standard delivery which is 2-3 working days for 6 months from the date your membership is activated.
2. You will need an account with Children’s Outlet to use this service.
3. This service is only available for delivery to a UK address.
4. You can cancel your membership 14 days after ordering and get a full refund unless you have used the Diamond Delivery on an order. You can cancel the Diamond Delivery subscription by contacting our Customer Service team, click here for contact details.
5. There is no limit on how many times you can use this service on an order.
6. There is no minimum order amount for this service.
7. To purchase the Diamond Delivery simple add the item to your basket when placing an order. Once your order has been accepted, you will be notified once the Diamond Delivery subscription has been added to your account. You will then be able to use the service which will be automatically added to your basket when logged into your Children’s Outlet account.
8. Children’s Outlet reserves the right to accept or refuse Diamond Delivery subscription and to change any Terms and Conditions at our discretion.
9. All order placed are subject to Children’s Outlet standard terms and conditions, which can be viewed by clicking here.
10. The Diamond Delivery subscription cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
11. The Diamond Delivery subscription will not automatically renew.
12. We will always aim to get your order to you in accordance with our stated delivery timescales. However, in times of high demand delivery timescales may be slightly delayed. We will ensure the Diamond Delivery service returns to normal as quickly as possible. This is in accordance to our standard Terms and Conditions, which can be found by clicking here.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure you use Diamond Delivery service in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the cancellation of your Diamond Delivery subscription and no refund will be given.
14. We reserve the right to cancel your Diamond Delivery subscription at any time. Refunds will only be offered at our discretion but no refund will be given to any customer who has breached these Terms and Conditions or has taken part in illegal or fraudulent activity relation to the Diamond Delivery service.