Terms and Conditions
By ordering goods from the childrensoutlet.co.uk (“Childrens Outlet Website”, “website”) you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms which apply to:
1. The use of information, pictures, documents found on the Childrens Outlet Website.
2. How you can use and place orders for items from the Childrens Outlet Website.
Childrens Outlet Limited is a retailer of children’s clothing and baby wear including this on-line shop. Childrens Outlet Limited is registered in the United Kingdom, registration number 5551430 and whose registered office is situated in England and Wales. You can contact us by either phone or email, our contact details can be found by clicking here.
The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Childrens Outlet Limited may change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you agree that Childrens Outlet Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. We may also change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Childrens Outlet Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. The latest Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
Once your order is placed we will send confirmation by email to the email address provided at checkout or when you created an account. We will issue an invoice immediately and this will be sent to you with your order. An electronic copy is available by logging into your account if you created one on this website.
We reserve the right not to accept your order. This may occur where we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, shipping restrictions apply to a particular item and/or country, or the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and has to be withdrawn.
Price and Payment
All prices are shown in UK Sterling and include UK VAT where applicable. Except in the case of obvious error the price shown on the website will be the price charged on your order. If you have selected to pay in a currency other than UK Sterling the price shown on this Childrens Outlet Website is an approximation only, and the final price you are charged, in local currency, will be determined by your card issuer on the date they process the card transaction. Please note that we have no control over how much your card issuer may charge for such transactions.
Delivery charges will be added to the total order amount at checkout. Please see our Delivery Information for details on this by clicking here.
For overseas (non – UK) deliveries it is the responsibility of the buyer to declare the order for customs purposes and pay any duties or taxes that may be demanded by your government, or appointed agencies on importation. We have no control over how much tax or duty any such body may charge. You may wish to contact your local customs authority to determine what further costs may be involved in addition to the order and delivery charges invoiced by Childrens Outlet Limited.
Promotional codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published. Please ensure any coupon codes and gift vouchers are used before finally confirming the order at checkout and as we may be unable to apply discounts after the order has been processed. We accept payment via Payzone or PayPal. Payzone on-line payments system includes the use of most major debit and credit cards and payments are direct with Payzone. We do not hold details of your credit or debit card on our servers.
By completing an order on this site, you confirm that the payment details provided by you are valid and that, if you are using a credit/debit card or a PayPal account, it belongs to you or you have been specifically authorised by the owner.
All delivery charges shown on this site are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. Please view our Delivery Information page for more details by clicking here.
You will be the importer for all international deliveries of products. Therefore, before placing an order for a product, please check that your import of any products complies with any applicable import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your products.
We insure products during the time they are in transit until they are delivered to your specified delivery address. We or our preferred courier may require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchase passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Childrens Outlet Limited and transfer of legal title and responsibility in the same way.
If our courier returns your order to us due to failed delivery or you failed to collect the order from their requested collection point we will refund you for item(s) only. Delivery charges will not be refunded. If you still require the ordered item(s) you will need to place a new order which is subject to availability.
Delivery dates are estimated from the point of despatch and are not guaranteed. Neither we nor our preferred courier partners are responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes or other issues outside of our control.
If the customer has any private agreements for couriers to leave orders in a safe place, the responsibility of risk is then passed to the customer. Children’s Outlet does not support these agreements and will not be responsible for any orders that go missing if such practises are followed.
In the unlikely event your order does not arrive to you, you must notify us no later then 14 days from the estimated delivery date. After this date we will attempt to locate your parcel with our courier, however we will not be liable for any losses. Whilst resolving any delivery issues please be aware we will be unable to deliver any further orders to you.
Cancellations and Free Returns
Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel part of or your entire order purchased from the Childrens Outlet Website and receive a full refund if we are notified within 14 days* from the date you received your order. Some items are not eligible to be returned for hygiene purposes. Please see our Return page for more information (link below).
*EXTENDED RETURN PERIOD FOR CHRISTMAS – All orders placed on the 1st December 2017 up to the 22nd December 2017 will qualify for an extended return period and can therefore be returned up to Friday 26th January 2018. Usual return procedure applies.
Once the return has been received and your claim is justified the purchase price will be credited to the original payment method which can take up to 7 working days.
Please see our Returns page for full details by clicking here.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such website(s) by Childrens Outlet Limited and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or operation of any such sites.
Your use of this Website
You are free to browse and use this website for your own personal, non-commercial use subject to the Terms and Conditions and specifically;-
• This Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
• Childrens Outlet Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
• You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, plagiarise, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of this website.
• Where this website allows you to enter content, please ensure that any content you post to this Childrens Outlet Website does not include any material which breaches intellectual property rights or confidentiality, or which is illegal or offensive. We reserve the right to refuse to post Content on this Childrens Outlet Website or to remove content already posted on this Childrens Outlet Website.
• You must not knowingly introduce viruses or any form of malware which is malicious or technologically harmful
• You may not create a link to this Childrens Outlet Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• To the extent permitted by law, Childrens Outlet Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Childrens Outlet Website.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Your name for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Childrens Outlet Limited or that of its employees or agents.
• You agree to indemnify and hold Childrens Outlet Limited, its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against our name arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Childrens Outlet Website.
All images, text, content, site construction and operation, names, registered Trade-Marks are the property of Childrens Outlet Limited or other brand owners who have granted permission for their use on this site. As a customer or website user you may use this information for “personal” use only. You may not download, copy, plagiarise or use this Copyright information for any commercial use whatsoever without prior written consent of Childrens Outlet Limited.
English law governs these conditions and you agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute arising out of this site policies and conditions.
If any single clause contained in these terms and conditions is found to be legally invalid (or unfair), it will be deleted and any contract shall continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the invalid term.
Updated October 2017