In order to provide the services offered by the site we may need to hold certain personal & company information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal & company information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the service(s).
Information we may collect and how we might use it
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To deliver website content to you.
• To receive orders, deliver products, process payments and provide you with order history and your account information once registered.
• To communicate with you by email, post, or telephone for any related reason
• Any contact by you may be recorded for future use including your contact details.
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the childrensoutlet.co.uk website and enable our preferred suppliers to undertake design, technical and development work
• For statistical evaluation or survey purposes to improve our Site and general services to you.
• To Interact with you on social media platforms (see below)
• To notify you by email of our products, special offers or competitions. See email marketing and newsletters above
Email Marketing and Newsletters
When you register an account with us, you will be given the option of subscribing to our newsletter. Our newsletter provides you with email alerts for new products, discounts, sale products, contests, new brands and other items of interest as well as regular news information circulars. The site allows you to opt-in or opt-out at any time.
We may collect data or images that are accessible to us from public facing media pages or that you provide us, for example via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other platforms. We may also be able to access information that others share about you depending on user controls.
We may interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each site’s rules but we are not responsible for how the site owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts but content is monitored regularly. Offensive or illegal material will be removed wherever possible or referred to the platform owner.
If you ‘like’ our Facebook page or post on our Facebook wall, we can interact with you and send you information via these platform(s) in addition to any newsletter or email content that you may have signed up for separately.
If at any time you want us to stop interacting with you via this website or social media platforms please contact us by clicking here.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
We use the Payzone Payment Provider system. All transaction information passed between you and the payment gateway is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates and is not accessible to Childrens Outlet Ltd. Basically you can be satisfied that the information you provide our Payment Provider is highly secure. We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with Payzone. Alternatively you can provide payment via your PayPal account.
Please see our separate policy on Cookies and how they are used.
Up to Date
By accessing any part of this site you agree to accept and be bound by these conditions.
If you do not agree with any of them then you should stop using the site immediately.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controllers are Childrens Outlet Limited.